Level up your PC's aesthetics with this versatile and eye-catching flexible neon-like smooth ARGB light strip!
Easy to install, connect this pliable silicon light strip to a 3-pin 5V source (likely your motherboard or controller) and take control with a your chosen RGB software. Being addressable RGB, not only can your strip display a round of vibrant colors, but can show gradients and spectrums (eg, rainbow) too!
No tools are required for the installation. The directional clips with adhesive reliably holds the LED light strips in place. So once placed and connected, all there is to do it tinker with your light software and enjoy your perfect PC lighting.
Designed to work with:
- MSI Mystic Light Sync
- ASUS Aura Sync
- RAZER Chroma
- RGB Fusion 2.0
- ASROCK Polychrome Sync
- Application range: for ARGB colorful chassis, controllers, motherboards (+ 5V 3PIN)
- Sizes: Length - 400mm | 550mm | 1000mm - 13mm x 5.5mm
- LED: 28 LEDs (400mm) | 38 LEDs (550mm) | 70 LEDs (1000mm)
- Connection input: 3-pin (female) connector
- Output: 3-pin (male) connector
- Input voltage: 5V
- Product Life-Span: 20,000 hours
- ARGB Light Strip
- M/B ARGB Adapter/Extension
- Extension Cord (Only for 40cm)
- 90 Degree Installation Clips
- 180 Degree Clips
- 180 Degree Plane Clips
Note: Strip pack contents will vary based on which strip size/pack is selected.